sommaren är min och jag kommer tillbaka / summer never ended the damage is ionnalee's first double language release — originally written in the singer's native tongue, Swedish, and has its own version in English. The singles were released on May 28, 2021 together with the premiere of two videos also in double language with alternative scenes.
On an Instagram post, Lee shares that, "this song is about when reality and dream is hard to separate. those of you who also struggle with mental illness may be able to relate. very proud to have made this, my first written song in swedish. very thankful to be able to work my best friends, talented colleagues and family on this project. in locations from my past and present."
- The video was filmed at the Naturum Tåkern in Väderstad, Sweden.
- sommaren är min och jag kommer tillbaka — 4:21
- summer never ended the damage was all mine — 4:21
- Music and Production: ionnalee and Claes Björklund
- Mixing: Johannes Berglund
- Mastering: Sören Von Malmborg
- Direction: ionnalee and John Strandh
- Production: To whom it may concern.
- Grip: Adrian Wigerdahl
- Focus Puller: Marcus Tedenryd
- Production Coordinator: Lovisa Lindstrand
- Choreographer: Tove Skeidsvoll
- Hair: Jannie Olofsson
- Documentary footage: Johan Karlsson
- Cast: ionnalee, Tone Liv Bråthen, Caroline Olofsson, Elvira Blomberg, Johan Karlsson
- Boat Captain: Roger Olofsson
- Dress: MarysCorsAttic
|2021-05-28||sommaren är min och jag kommer tillbaka /
summer never ended the damage was all mine
- "today i release 'sommaren..." Instagram. 28 May 2021.